News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HEADS UP for OH cadre - Niles and Kingston MI need instructors

Started by SteelThunder, July 30, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelThunder

Midwest brethren

Please check your calendars now and make every effort to help staff 2 shoots at great ranges.  We just sold out 2 shoots (Niles, August 18-29 and Kingston, Sept 15-16).  Both have a VERY high number of youth shooters and will need 2 full instructor staffs due to range configurations.

The most dire need is at Niles right now...it is in less than a month and currently only has 2 instructors.  Oz and I can't do it...I have a family commitment and Oz has a work commitment.  Please look at your calendar and pitch in.  This is a great range and a great bunch of people.

Kingston could also use your help and is pretty close to those in NW OH.  Thanks a bunch!

Steel
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Corvette

Steel Thunder,

I also have a conflict with the Aug 18-19 weekend.  But I am open for the Sep 15-16 event in Kingston.  I will watch that event as it gets a little closer and if you need help, I will sign up to instruct. 

Ohio, our good friends to the north need some help staffing a couple of events.  Step up if you can. 

Covette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio AS,

The Kingston MI shoot Sep 15-16 is sold out with 40 shooters.  I signed up to instruct which brings us to 5 instructors, not enough for 40 folks.  Graywolf is a fantastic SB and runs great events.  Come join us if you can.  MI needs our help, they have three events going across the state that weekend which is taxing their ability to staff them all.  Let's help if we can.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Watching the September event. It could be done but would require use of a vacation day due to long drive.

Cactus Jack

Is there still a need for help in Kingston?  If so, I believe I could make it up there to help. 

Just let me know.
Thanks!!
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette

Yep, checking to if they still need me and Cactus Jack. So they got this covered. 

Corvette