News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek, OR Feb 24/25 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, February 21, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Going to be wet but I think we will stay out of Winterseed conditions.

Kimber Custom

Well it was cold and wet and sunny and windy and typical NW weather. If you don't like it, just wait 5 minutes. A great group of shooters this weekend. Very teachable with questions and attentive to every detail.

Congratulations to Allen on his 212 with irons. If it had been 10* warmer we would have had several more. Some dry practice will get those 190's and 200's up to 210+.

Huzzah to Just David for stepping up to take an Orange Hat.  ^:)^ Fresh instructor blood is what we need to grow in the NW.

My camera stayed in my pocket all weekend so other instructors will have to provide photos.

See you all at KD March 30/31 (Fri Sat), April 21/22 for Patriots Day in Dundee, OR and then we will be back at DRRC June 9/10.

kenjo

Plus 1 on the great group of shooters this weekend. All were motivated, attentive and tolerant of the less than ideal weather. Very good scores...some very close to the patch!
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

Flipper

Motivated group of shooters who were attentive and eager to learn. The weather was workable on Saturday and on Sunday it was just a water seed. But we didn't scare our shooters off for Sunday. Way to Persevere everyone. Scores on Sunday were doing more than just knocking on the door. 6 or 7 shooters were banging on the door repeatedly. We had a lot of first time Appleseeders who were getting scores above 180 and not much beyond 206. However, I am looking forward to the Dundee Patriots day event and our Eagle Creek event in June because all of these shooters will have patches in no time!!!  ;) Congratulations to our new Northwest instructor Just David. Thank you for stepping up.

Flipper

Flipper