News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Under 18? Want to attend an Appleseed in Arizona but can't find .22 ammo?

Started by azmule, July 23, 2014, 02:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

Under 18?  Want to attend an Appleseed in Arizona but can't find .22 ammo?

No problem - thanks to Federal Ammunition's support of youth shooting programs, Federal Automatch .22 is available direct from Federal for $13.00 per 325rnd box. *  To take advantage of this offer, you must contact me through forum PM or email az@appleseedinfo.org at least a week before the shoot, so I can get what you need to the Shoot Boss of your event.

Again - this ammo is for use at an Appleseed by shooters under 18, the supply allotted to Arizona Appleseed is limited and may go fast, so sign up sooner rather than later.

:---

* Type and price update for 2015 - Updated text in green
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

azmule

Moving into 2015 we still have some of this left, though not much!

azmule

The last of the youth ammo left from 2014 has been claimed by folks attending the March and April events.  It's still worthwhile to ask though, as we do get an occasional no-show and some may become available.

Also, I have heard that Federal will be repeating this offer for 2015 - and I will let you know in this thread as soon as it becomes available again.

[Update] Federal has begun accepting applications for youth program ammo for 2015 and we will be applying.  Not Blazer this time though, Federal Automatch .22 (40gr. 1200fps) that is expected to ship in May.

[Update 2] 2015 youth program ammo is in and available - first post updated to reflect new info.

azmule

This program is still in place - we are running down the last of the 2015 ammo, and have applied to continue to offer this ammo in 2016.  But remember, we need to know in advance if you want to take advantage of this deal.

azmule

Moving into 2018, we still have plenty of the 2017 allotment of ammo left!  Greater availability in stores has reduced demand, but this is still a good price while it lasts!

:F