News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan IBC This Weekend!

Started by Oz, February 19, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Hello, all!  It's almost time!  The Michigan IBC starts Friday!  (Well, the Friday evening medical session is optional, but you want to learn, right?)

The main planning thread is at

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=52747.0

but make sure you're remembering the little things that will help us have a great weekend. 

Red hats, bring white boards and tripods and dry erase markers.  And mats and laser demo rifles!

Everyone, bring your clipboard, pen/pencil, your instructor manual, and your copy of Paul Revere's Ride!

Bring a comfy chair (if you like a standard folding chair, the club has plenty of them, if you want padding, arms, maybe a little shiatsu, you'll have to bring your own!  Actually, if your chair does shiatsu, make sure to sit next to me, I'll keep an eye on it when you get up to stretch…)

Bring $$ for the range fee and the food.  You will eat well!

Bring your extra stuff for the swap meet!  (Make sure to obey all laws!)

If you're sleeping at the club, bring sleeping gear…sleeping bag, pillow, sleeping pad or cot. 

From the newest instructor to the saltiest ol' veteran, you will learn somethingâ€"and have a great time in the process!

I will see you this weekend!  (And remember that chair!)

John / Oz
"You don't know they're all Riflemen.  They might just be people with rifles." - Zazzles, 9/22/12

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"There are no accidents in my philosophy. Every effect must have its cause. The past is the cause of the present, and the present will be the cause of the future." - Abraham Lincoln

"My biggest decision this week?  Well...long story short, I went with the mild sauce."