News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New TX Red Hat, RAGNAR DELTA!!!!!!!!!!

Started by TxRebel, January 23, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TxRebel

Congrats to our newest Red Hat, Ragnar Delta.  Job well done sir.  HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH   :F ^:)^ O0
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

AF5US

:partytime:  Congratulations buddy, you've worked hard to get here and you've been at every shoot.  Your dedication is a big part of why we're able to instruct as often as we do.   O0

Hmmm, we're running out of orange hats though. 
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Steck

Attaway Richard !     :beer:

Well-deserved, sir.

Texas T

Great job. Thanks for the hard work and dedication that it takes to reach this level.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Ragnar Delta

Thanks, you guys!

I appreciate the entire team so much. The guidance and support from you all has been amazing. We have awesome role models here to strive to emulate. Each of you are an inspiration and I can only hope to grow into what you have each been for me to others that follow. I will always continue to seek improvement and growth. I'll not let you down. Love and respect to all of you guys that I have the pleasure to work with and learn from. I try to pick your brains and soak up as much as I can, and none of you have ever not had the time to help me or support me along the way. Both my seniors and my peers alike. I'm thankful to be a part of such a wonderful program and family. Thanks again for your faith in me.

Mrs. Smith

Awesome!!!!!

Wish Mr. Smith and I could come  to the IBC this year to celebrate all of our new Reds and Greens, but we're stretched pretty thin this year.  Next time!!

:F
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

AF5US

Quote from: Mrs. Smith on January 24, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
Awesome!!!!!

Wish Mr. Smith and I could come  to the IBC this year to celebrate all of our new Reds and Greens, but we're stretched pretty thin this year.  Next time!!

I understand,  but I'ma gonna miss you two :-\
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: AF5US on January 24, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
Quote from: Mrs. Smith on January 24, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
Awesome!!!!!

I understand,  but I'ma gonna miss you two :-\

We'll miss you, too, Jason!  But this year is a full one for us, and when I looked at the time off schedule at work, I realized it's Spring break week. Those people asked for that week off MONTHS ago LOL  between that, time off for NRAAM, our oldest daughter graduating from AIT in June, various appleseed events, and autocross, there just wasn't any way we could pull it off.  And with the livestock to take care of, it's hard for the both of us to be gone at the same time.

If there's more advance notice next year, hopefully we can swing it!

:cool2:
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Gugisman

Well done, "Young Richard"... well done! You are an excellent example of an 'un-slacker', always busy, always helping. It is a pleasure working with you.
The right to freedom is the gift of God Almighty....The rights of the Colonists as Christians may be best understood by reading, and carefully studying the institutes of the great Lawgiver and head of the Christian Church: which are to be found clearly written and promuligated in the New Testament.
― Samuel Adams

Mercedes

Congratulations, Richard.  Tumbleweed and I are excited to work with you throughout 2018!

Ragnar Delta

Richard D. Jones

Better late than never...Tech dumb...CONGRATULATIONS!
"A Man's Pistol is used to get to his Rifle"

DrRichP

Congrats Ragnar Delta!!  O0 We are going to keep you so busy!!
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy