News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Patriots Weekend Shoots, All Hands on Deck

Started by Corvette, February 13, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed,

CALL TO ACTION.  Ohio has five shoots scheduled for Patriots Weekend in Ohio.  We need all the Instructors and IIT's to step up and help at these shoots. The shoots are:

Liberty Center -- SB Charley
Piqua -- SB Shep
Sandusky -- SB Corvette
Wilmington -- SB Longrifleman
Orwell --SB Texas T

Each of these shoot bosses will need your help to make these event a success. Please check your schedule and sign up to help at these shoots.  Patriots Weekend is special to Appleseed and I hope all of you will make time to help us with these events.  I know I can count on Ohio to rise to the challenge. 

I do not believe that Ohio has ever put on five shoots in the same weekend.  It will only happen if all of you step up.  Can I count on you?

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

I am absolutely looking forward to Orwell to kick off a great year!!

Cadence

Already signed up for Sandusky inaugural shoot. Looking forward to it
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Birdman

Corvette

FYI, the Sandusky shoot is sold out and we upped the count to 40 so we will be shooting in flights of 20.  We will need a full team to manage this one. Come see our newest range in northern Ohio.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charley

I could use help in Liberty Center also. As of now I have 2 kids plus at least 1 brand new shooter and some Well Armed Women coming to check it out. Spread the word!

Charles McKinley

Border raiding back and forth between Orwell and Beaver Falls.  We will be where we are most needed.

Chuck and FullMetalRifleman
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Ricochet Rabbit

It looks like the shoots close to me alreaady have three, so I signed up for Sandusky. I get married the following weekend, so I may end up in the doghouse lol. I also put my name in for the Merengo shoot earlier in the month.
"The most natural and eligible mode of attack on the part of the people is that of detached parties of bushmen who from their adroitness in the habitual use of the firelock suppose themselves sure of their mark at a distance of 200 [yards]." - Thomas Gage, March 4th, 1775

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

"When all connection, upheld by commerce, with the mother country, shall cease, it may be suspected that an independency of her government will soon follow." - Thomas Gage

Corvette

ESt8Space,

Thanks for signing up for Sandusky. It looks to be a double sell out. Will need the help.

Corvette

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."