News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI 10 Dec 2017

Started by Flying Ferret, December 17, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Ferret

Cold, windy, and a little snowy... but we had some intrepid shooters.  Luckily we were able to take advantage of the clubhouse and wood-fired stove to warm up a little during lunch  :)  Thanks again to the club and to Dave for starting up the stove for us.

We managed to squeeze in 2 AQT's, and the shooters took full advantage with 3 new riflemen earning their Winterseed badges!

Mike G squeaked by with a score of 211, which is especially impressive considering he only got off 5 shots in stage 1 due to a jam!
John L, a long time Appleseed promoter, qualified with a 221.
Charles Z put it all together and scored a whopping 244 on both of his AQT's!!

Excellent shooting gents!

I'd like to personally thank the participants this weekend for toughing it out and keeping a great attitude, and I'd like to thank all the instructors for making this a smooth and effective event!   O0

martin

It looks like another great winterseed! Great job! I'd like to mention what a great job you all have done this year. I get emails concerning the events you hold down there in Racine all the time and everyone there should be proud of the job you are doing.

Wow, a 244!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

BrightSparc

photos

John The mauser man

We got a lot of shooting in for a one day event. I forgot how light a 10/22 is and how heavy the trigger can be. Felt good getting my Rifleman patch and look forward to helping out at events coming up. I also hope to promote more people to join in the fun. thanks for a great nation wide program promoting our great nation.
                                                                                                                                                                    John "the mauser man"