News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Instructors Christmas Party

Started by Shep, November 28, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

On December 16, 2017, I'll be hosting a Christmas get together for all Ohio Appleseed Instructors, IIT's,  and Blue hats. Our Piqua crew thought it would be fun to get together and celebrate the Holidays, so I wanted to open it up to any other Appleseed folks that would like to join us. This is not a formal Appleseed function in any way, it is just friends getting together for a fun evening.

We'll probably start around 5:00 P.M., I'll supply the meat, drinks, table service and whatever else I can think of. Bring along a covered dish, desert of your choice, or anything you'd like to share.

It will be held at the back of my farm in a building heated wood a wood stove, so bring a jacket or sweater just in case you need it.
Please let me know if you'd like to come, and if you're bringing any guests or family members; I'd like to know how many to plan for.

Directions
We're located at:
14933 Kirkwood Road, Sidney, Ohio 45365
(937) 726-9299 call or text.

From the South- Exit I-75 at Exit #83 (the last Piqua exit). Turn right onto Co. Rd. 25A, North towards Sidney. Follow Co. Rd. 25A for five miles. Turn right (East) onto Kirkwood Rd., go 3/10 of a mile to the first farm on the right and follow the drive.

From the North- Exit I-75 at Exit #94 (the first Sidney exit). Turn left onto Co. Rd. 25A, South towards Sidney.  Go on through Sidney (it changes to street names in town, but just follow the road you are on through Sidney)  then follow Co. Rd. 25A for another five miles. Turn left (East) onto Kirkwood Rd., go 3/10 of a mile to the first farm on the right and follow the drive.

You'll enter through a gate at the center of my farm (its in the middle of a pasture field) and follow the drive across the stream valley and up to the parking area by the red building with a green roof.

If we get really bad weather, we may try to reschedule for December 30.     
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

little buddy

Charley Yankee and I will be coming. We are working on a few other Instructors to come down also.

Little Buddy

Corvette

Shep,

It looks like I will be joining everyone this weekend. Bringing a cheese tray and some other odds and ends.  See you Sat.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Shadow870

I will be there also. I'll be bringing some kind of desert. Brownies or rice crispy treats or similar. Looking forward to it!
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both tyrants and patriots. - Thomas Jefferson

Doc Willi

Shep,
Thank you for hosting the Christmas party.
We had a lot of fun.
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Texas T

Wish I'd been able to make it. Merry Christmas to all of my Ohio friends (and everyone else, too).
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017