News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Roundball has accepted the challenge and taken an Orange Hat

Started by Longrifleman, November 20, 2017, 10:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longrifleman

Roundball, thank you for you support and interest in furthering the Appleseed cause. You will be a welcome addition to the Ohio Instructor Corp.

You, sir,  are a man who knows very well what he is about!
Do thou Great LIBERTY inspire our Souls- And make our Lives in thy Possession happy- Or, our Deaths glorious in thy just Defense.

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword because the whole body of the people are armed"- Noah Webster A.D.1787

". . . They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons,
that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and
delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings
said: "Stick to the Devil you know."
"The Gods of the Copybook Headings,". Rudyard Kipling A.D.1919

Longrifleman

Do thou Great LIBERTY inspire our Souls- And make our Lives in thy Possession happy- Or, our Deaths glorious in thy just Defense.

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword because the whole body of the people are armed"- Noah Webster A.D.1787

". . . They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons,
that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and
delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings
said: "Stick to the Devil you know."
"The Gods of the Copybook Headings,". Rudyard Kipling A.D.1919

Shep

Roundball,  thanks so much for stepping up and becoming part of the team!
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

cwcdl79

Corvette

Roundball, 

I am so glad I was at Wilmington this past weekend to witness the presentation of your hat.  Welcome to the Ohio Appleseed Team.  I look forward to working with you next year on the trail.  We are working on getting all the shoots scheduled and posted to Eventbright.  Keep an eye on the schedule as it develops and go to TIPs to sign up to work a shoot.  (TIPs is a thread on the forum that you will see as soon as national enters your IIT0)

Again, huzzah and welcome.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

goodoldfriend

Huzzah!!!

Thanks for taking the hat. It is great that you have decided to pass on the knowledge you have.

Also, a huge hearty thank you for helping on the line Sunday afternoon, you did a great job!

You helped the afternoon run much more smoothly which allowed us to get as many AQTs done as possible.

I look forward to working with you again.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Roundball

THANK YOU TO ALL!!

I am very excited to be part of Project Appleseed!

Roundball.
They gave up all their tomorrows for our today.