News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sevierville, TN November 17-18

Started by CokeGuy, November 20, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CokeGuy

What a fantastic group of folks we had on a perfect Friday in Sevierville!  A family of 5 from Kentucky, 2 fathers and sons, and a husband and wife! Although we had no Rifleman scores, Daniel, Rianda, Jack and others were certainly "knocking on the door!"  Howard and Marie, you persisted and made us proud! Susan and Sarah, what a great time we had watching the two of you improve so much! The instructors very much appreciated the kind compliments at the end of the event both regarding the quality of the instruction as well as the history presentations....you guys are why we do what we do. Many thanks to DrJohn, Guardian, Cleveland, Hardbean and Palousie for stepping up to assist...I could not ask for a better group. I am confident that we will not only have many Riflemen, but will also have future instructors from this group of attendees. I hope that Palousie is able to post some of the many photos taken.

Coke Guy