News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Orlando Ladyseed 11/18 & 19, 2017

Started by rambo granny, November 19, 2017, 10:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo granny

Sneak peek from a Magical weekend. More pics & posts to follow.
Justine is 11 years old.
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

Liberty LoLo

Hello Minute Mom,

Loretta Gebow here. I want to thank all of you instructors, Rambo Granny, Minute Mom, Mr. Pete (and others that I forgot to write names down) for an amazing and life changing weekend! Your patience, persistence, expertise, and professionalism was amazing! I can just hear you now, "Loretta, EARS"! LOL.

I just wanted to take the time to let you know the impact that participating in the LadySeed in Orlando (CFRPC) November, 2017 has had on my life so far.

I can't quite explain it, but since learning about the history, and listening to all of your stories has really made me appreciate my freedom all the more. Participating in Lady seed has made me more confident, and I am challenging myself much more. Yes, it was hard (and my knee still aches), but you wouldn't let me quit when I bonked. Rambo Granny picked me up and made a huge Gatorade for me, which is just what I need to put me back on track.

I am looking forward to having as much fun and challenging myself again, especially with my TWAW sisters.
THANK YOU!

Loretta M. Gebow
aka, Liberty LoLo

Minutemom

Fantastic Loretta!  It sounds like you, too, have been bitten by the bug  O0.

Your persistence that weekend was remarkable, and paid off in spades.  We love our Orlando ladies so much!  Stay tuned for more Ladyseeds to come at CFRPC!  Let's have a great reunion of daughters of liberty!
Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

"In the prevailing political theory of the founding era, the family was considered one of the essential pillars of republican virtue, and it not only needed to be nurtured, but also protected from the tyranny of the government.... American revolutionaries and their descendants understood marriage and the family to be schools of republican virtue. -Mary Lyndon Shanley, Review Essay, 27 Law & Soc. Inq. 923,