News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a newest Red Hat Instructor

Started by Jerry Hall, October 25, 2017, 06:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Hall

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Appleseeders of all ages,
It is my extreme pleasure to introduce to you our newest Texas Appleseed, Rifleman Instructor: Mr. Smith. O0
Andy is a dedicated member, serving with the El Paso Appleseed Cadre.
He and Mrs. Smith are, have been and will be significant assets to the Appleseed program.

Thank you Andy and Traci for your service,
Jerry  :sb:
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Mrs. Smith

Aww, shucks..   :))

Here's my best guy,  getting his hat!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Mr. Smith

Thanks one and all for the congratulations And more importantly.  Thanks for the support.

TxRebel

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

A Bonsell

Ghostring

I'll tell you, Mr. Smith is an AWESOME GUY!  O0

Many congratulations on the new hat!
...don't get attached to that color, though :)

Are they an unstoppable duo?   :))
Not sure about that.  But they're darn good instructors!   ^:)^
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Texas T

Well done. Thanks for spending the time and effort that it takes to reach this level.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

AF5US

O0 O0 O0 Huzzah!!!!  :F :F :F

I think Mrs. Smith must have cheated - she got red first at the Ladyseed event.  Poor Mr. Smith didn't have a chance.

We'll ignore the part where we were all on the forum, encouraging her to get 'er done at the Ladyseed event  **)

Seriously - awesome job, you two are a great team.
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: AF5US on October 27, 2017, 01:17:57 PM
O0 O0 O0 Huzzah!!!!  :F :F :F

I think Mrs. Smith must have cheated - she got red first at the Ladyseed event.  Poor Mr. Smith didn't have a chance.

We'll ignore the part where we were all on the forum, encouraging her to get 'er done at the Ladyseed event  **)

Seriously - awesome job, you two are a great team.

I can't believe I never replied to this!! Andy thanks you all.  He's not forum-savvy lol so I field most of it 😉  you guys are AWESOME thank you so much
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

PaleRider

Good on ya, man  :bow:! Now time for you and the Mrs to come over and get KD qualified!  :snipersmi
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: PaleRider on November 18, 2017, 03:02:50 PM
Good on ya, man  :bow:! Now time for you and the Mrs to come over and get KD qualified!  :snipersmikh

Jerry is working on a little sumthin' sumthin'....  More when I know it  :cool2:

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.