News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Loaner Rifle for Lapeer 10/28-29?

Started by T. WOLF, October 21, 2017, 09:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

I'm wondering if any red/orange hats might have a spare 10/22 available in Lapeer next weekend. My step son will be joining me for his first Appleseed - he is brand new to shooting. I am having trouble coming up with the budget to acquire a second rifle for him to use, or the time to configure and sight it in. His vision is not great, so he'd probably prefer a scope - but beggars can't be choosers. If anybody thinks they can help us out with a loaner, let me know.

Thanks!
Travis
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

DragonMedic

T. Wolf, we've got you and your son covered. Loaner rifles will be on hand if needed. Both iron sights and scope.

We look forward to seeing you there.

T. WOLF

Thanks, DragonMedic! Looking forward to it!
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780