News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HELP NEEDED Orlando Oct 28-29 and Hernando Nov 11-12

Started by B.C., October 19, 2017, 10:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Florida:

Is anyone available to help in Orlando on October 28-29 ? Mr Pete and Xsquidgator will be there with probably 10 shooters. At least one more helping hand would be nice for them. If you can sign up, please do so. Also Hernando needs staff for a Sea Cadet event on November 11-12 and loaners too.

Chris
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

PHenry

We also have a private event for the Sea Cadets at Hernando that needs loaners and a shoot boss! November 11/12
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Cable___Guy

I should be able to help the Orlando oct 28th shoot. I have a halloween event to attend that evening, but I should be able to help until 4
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

B.C.

Quote from: Cable___Guy on October 19, 2017, 06:30:34 PM
I should be able to help the Orlando oct 28th shoot. I have a halloween event to attend that evening, but I should be able to help until 4

Thanks brother!
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

9mm4545

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837