News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Venue information

Started by airplanejoe, October 19, 2017, 07:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airplanejoe

I know it's there, but I can't find it. Where can I find information on specific venues (ranges)? I seem to recall that the registration pages had info about camping, nearby motels, directions, gun laws, and other bits of helpful info. I've tried locating that information, but it appears it has been swallowed by a black hole. Where can it be found?
aj

B.C.

Click on the "info" link to the far right for each event date on our schedule map page on the main website, here is a sample link to my range in St Augustine:

https://appleseedinfo.org/location/?locationid=785&eventid=5466

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

airplanejoe

BC,
When selecting Florida on the event map, I get all the scheduled events for Florida; I see no sign of an INFO link.
By the way, the link you sent is exactly what I'm referring to. I just can't find it.
aj

airplanejoe

Pls disregard previous post. I found it. I was looking at the map on TIPS when I should have been looking at the map under events.
aj