News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Lodi, Wisconsin - October 7 & 8, 2017

Started by Kholin, October 18, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kholin

:FWhat a wonderful weekend to get together, practice marksmanship, and talk of our predecessors!  We had a small but motivated group, who stuck with us both rain and shine!

Saturday was somewhat gloomy weather, with intermittent rain, but never enough to be more than a distraction (at least until it came time to tear down the shelters  ;D ). 

Sunday was much nicer weather, and a great change to take the general lessons, and integrate them. 

Peter and Gus stuck at it, and their perseverance on both days was an inspiration; they both did a great job of integrating what was taught, and the advice given.  They stuck at it, and showed great improvements over the course of the weekend!  Both were knocking on the door for Rifleman, and were continuing to learn and improve right up to the last Redcoat, where the average effective range of our group was at 400 yards!

Slothman and Steel Dragon - It was great working with you again - you both rocked it - no shoot boss could ask for more!  I look forward to further shoots with you in the future!

Kholin

P.S.   Apologies on the delay getting this out - Work hit me as soon as I got home on Sunday, and my free time has been :2t since.
---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken