News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boaz, KY, Private AS, October 14, 2017

Started by dond, October 17, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dond

This was a one day private event for a church group. Five attended and the weather was perfect for it. Two were youth shooters, 10 and 17. This event was arranged by one who had attended a previous AS and was so impressed that he rounded up a group from his church for this one. Thank you, Jimmy.  O0

For this one day event I condensed the history and all listened intently. They were a good group to work with and absorbed information readily. This allowed us to proceed rapidly and I was astonished when we managed to get in FOUR AQTs in the single day. In addition we had one repeat Rifleman, and his son, the 17 year old, also shot the Score.  O0 O0 O0 All these shooters want to return for another AS, AND they all, including the preacher, want a Liberty Seed at their church on a Wednesday evening.  ^:)^ How much better can it get?

All of this was accomplished because of the tremendous assistance of the Instructors, LesMoore, Woodstock16, and JPL. They are the greatest.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

woodstock16

What a great day!! It was a pure pleasure working with Don and Leslie and JP. I believe if we'd had the second day, we would have had at least two more Riflemen. But we will get a LibertySeed out of it and, perhaps, another Appleseed down the road. Congratulations to all for a job well done! O0
Ramseur 3-17 RBC - Rifleman & Long Range
Long Range 7-17- RwQual & Long Range - Talledaga
Calera 8-17 IBC
TALLEDEGA- REQUAL & LONG RANGE- 8-17
Freedom is not free. Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.