News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed

Started by JustKim, October 11, 2017, 09:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustKim

Calling all ladies (and gentlemen)!!!  The Hurlburt Field Ladyseed has been scheduled for 31 Mar/1 Apr - please sign up if you are able!  Ladies - let's fill this line to close out Womens' History Month - This will be the first Ladyseed at Hurlburt Field - hopefully the first of many!  Look forward to seeing everyone there!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

JustKim

Well, I just realized that that is Easter weekend - so looking to reschedule.  Will re-post once I get the date established.
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

scuzzy

This has been changed to Mar 24-25, 2018. It is a private event - so don't sign up unless invited:

https://goappleseednow.org/?event=hurlburt-field-afb-fl-ladyseed-march-31-april-1-2018-private-ladies-only-event
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

JustKim

All instructors ARE INVITED!  I will just need some additional information to sponsor you onto the military base!!  I am looking for as many female instructors as possible!  Chuck and I are going to be marketing this pretty big on base, so hopefully will fill the line - we tend to do that at Hurlburt Field.  I have high expectations for this event -- hopefully they are realized with your participation!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

I LOVE this stuff!

minnesotarabit

JustKim do you want an AC? I was already signed up, you get first dibs on me for the event if you want me...
mr
the "road to glory in a patriot army and a free country is…open to all." - Gen. George Washington, August 7, 1782, in creation of the Badge of Merit

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." -   Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 30, 1787

JustKim

ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

I LOVE this stuff!

JustKim

Just want to remind everyone about the Ladyseed at Hurlburt Field 24-25 March 2018.  Thanks to .308 I now have a flyer and will start advertising.  WE will be advertising to the public and not just those with base access.  I am optimistic that we will have a full line!!  Please sign up to instruct if you are able - Let's show these women what it's all about.  Also, be sure to let me know if you would like to stay on base.  I believe the rate is $60/night.  Look forward to seeing everyone!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

I LOVE this stuff!

Mamma Bear

Great Lady this past weekend; thanks for putting it on.
Mamma Bear