News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FLORIDA NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 10th 2017 edition

Started by B.C., October 10, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Greetings friends,

A copy of our very first Florida news letter dated for October 10th is attached below. Each month I will be publishing a new edition with updated event dates and helpful information. These news letters will be sent to historic and potential students as well as anyone who can read! Please download a copy and send it out to as many people as you can. The singular purpose of this newsletter is to get word out for events around the state and hopefully garner more shooters on the line. Next month's edition may offer additional articles by one or more of you! Please send me your favorite revolutionary period quotes that speak to your heart, Appleseed success stories or any uplifting positive moments you have experienced while working a Florida shoot. This will be "our" newsletter and I want to populate it with real Florida success stories from folks like you. PM me your content if you would like to be considered contributors to this news letter. Thanks for all you do for liberty and the program.

Chris       
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

minnesotarabit

Very nice job, BC! Can we print and distribute these to low hanging fruit?
the "road to glory in a patriot army and a free country is…open to all." - Gen. George Washington, August 7, 1782, in creation of the Badge of Merit

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." -   Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 30, 1787

B.C.

Quote from: minnesotarabit on October 11, 2017, 05:17:08 PM
Very nice job, BC! Can we print and distribute these to low hanging fruit?

Print away to your heart's content. Save and email to all also please.

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

B.C.

Quote from: B.C. on October 10, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

Next month's edition may offer additional articles by one or more of you! Please send me your favorite revolutionary period quotes that speak to your heart, Appleseed success stories or any uplifting positive moments you have experienced while working a Florida shoot. This will be "our" newsletter and I want to populate it with real Florida success stories from folks like you. PM me your content if you would like to be considered contributors to this news letter.

Any takers? Anyone want to contribute? Please send me your write up if you do - the November edition will be coming out soon.