News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chaseburg Wisconsin October 7-8, 2017

Started by martin, October 10, 2017, 11:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

For a long time my fellow instructors had informed me what a great facility the Chaseburg Rod and Gun Club is. They were not exaggerating!!! This is a beautiful club set into a valley along the Mississippi River and is a wonderful place to have Appleseed events.
Thanks to Dan 1 And Dan 2 for hosting a wonderful event and the well received hot lunches.

Congratulations to Sarah to earning her Rifleman patch at her first Appleseed.

Thanks to our instructors, Dan 1 , Dan 2, and RustyRed for making memorable and safe event.

Special thanks to the Chaseburg Rod and Gun for hosting Project Appleseed.   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

martin

Ok, let's see if we can get some pictures up,,,,,
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

martin

My bandwidth is limited but I'll try a couple more,,,,,,
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

martin

A couple more,,,
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

Dan 1

I will have more pictures in a couple of days.  There certainly were no "Sunshine Patriots" on Saturday.  Heard reports of three inches of rain Thank goodness we were able to use Chaseburg's covered rifle range.  We were able to stay relatively dry for much of the day.  It still amazes me the results that come when students implement the things Appleseed teaches.  Groups shrink, scores increase, liberty smiles.
       More to come... :F

martin

You're right Dan, I do love those covered ranges when it rains.
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson