News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman' Boot Camp in Ramseur Oct 15-20 2017

Started by Engineer shooting, October 25, 2017, 05:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Let a student give his impression:

I had a very valuable experience at the RBC. The instructors were friendly, highly skilled & dedicated to teaching. Practice makes perfect - but practice perfectly! I was not aware of some of my poor shooting habits. Even though I've shot rifleman before the boot camp. I received several pointers which made a big difference. I was able to hit an approximately 18" square piece of steel several times 440 yds away with my M1A. That would not have happened before the coaching  I received. There is sub moa steel to shoot at a closer distance also. The Revolutionary War history talks including the three strikes and beyond are inspirational. The home range is ideal for shooting AQT's, KD and indoor history and shooting lessons. I wish I had access to a range like this close to me. My wife and I, plan on camping there the next time we go. I thank the instructors again and again for their dedication and example. - Bob S

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

The event was enjoyable even the morning we  woke to frost on the car windshield.  Although several  students  and instructors cancelled just before the event it was an enjoyable time for all who attended.  Bob worked hard all week and scored rifleman to everyone's pleasure.  Thank you Bill and Will for all of your help all week .  I am glad you both got time to instruct, shoot, and have fun.   Lucky Lori