News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lapeer Oct 28-29 CMP ELEY ammo split

Started by M. McCarthy, October 07, 2017, 10:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M. McCarthy

http://estore.thecmp.org/Catalog/Item/4C22ELYSTD-5000

I was interested in purchasing some of the CMP/ELEY 22LR ammo. It's only available in 5000 round cases for $354.95.

I was wondering if anyone that will be attending the event would be interested in buying half of the case if I brought it. It will make it a little easier to justify the purchase if I'm not forced to buy the whole 5000.

Thanks,

McCarthy

wizard

I would like to get the half case from you. Let me know how to get you the money. Richard
I get things done because I get things done.

M. McCarthy

Cool. So you'll be at the Lapeer sportsman club shoot on the 28th, 29th? I'm fine with ordering it myself and bringing the half of it for you.

wizard

I get things done because I get things done.

M. McCarthy

Sorry, wizard. The CMP will not allow me to make the purchase. My conservation club is not a CMP affiliate. I'm not going to be able to bring the ammo we discussed.

DrRichP

Project Appleseed is a CMP affiliate. If only 1 of you had attended an Appleseed before and got the form from the SB. &)  %)
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

M. McCarthy

Thanks Dr. I'm not sure I have the sheet anymore. I'll try to find it and keep this thread updated.

T. WOLF

I have the CMP affiliation from prior appleseeds and would be interested in going in on this if you guys wanted to split the order three ways. I will be in Lapeer next weekend. Just not sure if the CMP can get it delivered by Friday...
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

M. McCarthy

Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner T.Wolf. I signed up for a RWVA membership so I could order and I finally got a reply from the CMP sales department. Long story short, I can order the ammo, but now it won't be here until next week.

Sorry to everyone else interested. I'd be more than happy to do a split in the future and trade at another Appleseed shoot.

We can discuss these ideas this upcoming Saturday and Sunday.

McCarthy