Author Topic: Personalized Instructor Hats Available  (Read 341 times)

Offline Thaddeus

Personalized Instructor Hats Available
« on: October 05, 2017, 09:25:46 AM »
Personalized Instructor Hats - now available!

Would you like your Forum Name embroidered on your Green / Red / Orange / Blue hat? That is now available (for a small fee). Check out the Store at http://store.rwvaappleseed.com/instructor.html to order.

Of course, standard non-personalized hats are provided by Project Appleseed as always.

Thaddeus

Offline Mrs. Smith

• RWVA Instructor
  • TANSTAAFL!
Re: Personalized Instructor Hats Available
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 12:39:15 PM »
when you have a moment, Thaddeus, would it be possible to see one, or a mock-up of one, that's been personalized?  I'm trying to imagine where that would go....   ???
"An armed society is a polite society." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  - Jeff Cooper

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Offline Thaddeus

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 01:36:14 PM »
They will look very similar to the SI/MI gray caps that are starting to be see on the line. Here is a picture of the cap mockup. Green, Red and Orange hats will have Rifleman patches automatically attached. Blue hats can request that the Rifleman patches be applied also.

Thaddeus

Offline Mrs. Smith

• RWVA Instructor
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 02:35:37 PM »
so, Rifleman patches on the left, Forum names on the right?  that's pretty cool!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  - Jeff Cooper

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Offline DrRichP

• National Coordinator & AOC member
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Southwest Regional Coordinator
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 02:45:32 PM »
Forum names are on the back by Instructor level
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 03:04:37 PM by DrRichP »
DrRichP

'The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.' Socrates

'Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.'-Benjamin Franklin