News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fenton, MI September 30-October 1, 2017

Started by ITB, October 04, 2017, 11:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

We had a great group of shooters this weekend, and the autumn Michigan weather behaved itself.  I hope everyone had fun and learned something.  From the look of the Red Coats and AQTs, you all made some good improvements over the weekend.  Congratulations to Sam, our newest Rifleman!

A few of you were getting close to that 210 score.  Remember, one of the best qualities of a Rifleman is persistence.  We hope to see you at another event!

Please feel free to comment on what we did right, and what we can improve.  Thanks again for coming out and spending your weekend with us!

A few pics:

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Tigger

Shooters! Sorry for the delay in posting, but happy to see you all on the line on Sunday.
I think it's a good thing to see husbands and wives and fathers and sons all coming out together in learning a little marksmanship and a little history.
It's always a happy sound to hear the centerfires thundering out on the line (6.8 SPC!!) and  to see  the persistence of all the shooters to the very end of the day on Sunday.
Pictures are attached, but don't let my pictures be the only ones!
Now that you've seen what were about, we hope you will come back to another shoot soon, and bring more friends and family along as well.  There's plenty of room on the Fenton line,  so rest up, practice what you have learned,  bring a friend, and come back for the rifleman patch soon.
"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies, let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic courage."
C. S. Lewis  "On Stories: And Other Essays on Literature"

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

"The ultimate obscenity is not caring, not doing something about what you feel, not feeling."
Rod Serling

Tigger

More pictures, I have to spread them out a bit
"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies, let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic courage."
C. S. Lewis  "On Stories: And Other Essays on Literature"

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

"The ultimate obscenity is not caring, not doing something about what you feel, not feeling."
Rod Serling