Author Topic: RWVA Oval decal change?  (Read 741 times)

Offline Super Trooper

• RWVA Instructor
RWVA Oval decal change?
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:12:47 AM »
I got my Appleseed store goodie box yesterday.  Did the AS900 RWVA Oval decals change or did I get the wrong item?  I was expecting them to be like my old one and be a gloss vinyl decal, the new AS logo decal (AS700) and the rifleman decal AS906 I got yesterday were still made of the gloss vinyl material.  The RWVA oval decals I received were paper stickers that are not durable.

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:14:45 AM by Super Trooper »

Offline Super Trooper

• RWVA Instructor
Re: RWVA Oval decal change?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 06:04:16 PM »
Bumping the thread to see if the vinyl oval decals are still available somewhere?

Offline Pete!

• RWVA Instructor
  • Rifleman 219 Alton, IL 10 June 2012
Re: RWVA Oval decal change?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:26:35 PM »
These new decals are definitely NOT durable. I put one on my truck's bumper in May and it is now almost unreadable The one I put on my car's bumper in 2013 looks perfect.  It was not a change for the better.  :wb:
-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." - The Discourse on Painting by Leonardo da Vinci