Author Topic: RWVA Oval decal change?  (Read 903 times)

Offline Super Trooper

• Shoot Boss
RWVA Oval decal change?
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:12:47 AM »
I got my Appleseed store goodie box yesterday.  Did the AS900 RWVA Oval decals change or did I get the wrong item?  I was expecting them to be like my old one and be a gloss vinyl decal, the new AS logo decal (AS700) and the rifleman decal AS906 I got yesterday were still made of the gloss vinyl material.  The RWVA oval decals I received were paper stickers that are not durable.

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:14:45 AM by Super Trooper »
The hardest distance to shoot is the six inches between your ears.  It gets easier when you get out of your own way.  Self doubt and negative self talk have no place on the firing line.  Once a shot is gone... good or bad, it is gone.   Focus on the next one. Make forty good first shots.

Offline Super Trooper

• Shoot Boss
Re: RWVA Oval decal change?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 06:04:16 PM »
Bumping the thread to see if the vinyl oval decals are still available somewhere?
The hardest distance to shoot is the six inches between your ears.  It gets easier when you get out of your own way.  Self doubt and negative self talk have no place on the firing line.  Once a shot is gone... good or bad, it is gone.   Focus on the next one. Make forty good first shots.

Offline Pete!

• RWVA Instructor
  • Rifleman 219 Alton, IL 10 June 2012
Re: RWVA Oval decal change?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:26:35 PM »
These new decals are definitely NOT durable. I put one on my truck's bumper in May and it is now almost unreadable The one I put on my car's bumper in 2013 looks perfect.  It was not a change for the better.  :wb:
-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)