Author Topic: Paul Revere's Outhouse  (Read 370 times)

Offline Laredo

• Illinois State Coordinator
Paul Revere's Outhouse
« on: September 26, 2017, 02:37:27 PM »
Sorry...  I just couldn't resist.

Besides... if anyone at all would be interested in his outhouse... it would be us!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/09/26/paul-revere-outhouse-north-end-house-dig-joe-bagley/

April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being — food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That’s to adventure on life itself, one’s vacation from humble toil having commenced.” -Townsend Whelen

Offline stoneknives

• Shoot Boss
  • Teach More Than Just Marksmanship
Re: Paul Revere's Outhouse
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 05:04:46 PM »
Well aint that the :2t

It is an interesting short read.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." Henry

"I stand with the mission Sir" phenry

This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply.