News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls, WI LadySeed Sept 15-16 2017

Started by LibertysGirl, September 20, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LibertysGirl

River Falls Rifle Club was a wonderful host.
We had 9 preregistrations and 2 amazing shooters that joined us for the weekend.  They received the best that Patty and I could offer them one on one.
The weather was great, the range was great, the shooters were TERRIFIC!
Upon arrival at the range RTB had the line going up, awesome!
Our two shooters came in with no to very limited rifle experience and left with shooting 300 yards effective on the final redcoat.  It was awesome to watch their progress over the weekend.
It was a first for Patty and I, but seated position was the best for both women!
What an awesome way to spend a weekend.  Surround by great people.

Thank you to RTB and Patty for being the best crew in WI.

my photos can be seen on the Appleseed Minnesota page.

DrRichP

DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

martin

Thanks to Libertysgirl for helping out with this event. River Falls is a great place to hold a Ladyseed and I hope we see many more!
Well done  Patti and Caleb!   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

miara

It was an awesome weekend!  Sheri was amazing to work with & as usual I learned something new.  Both women were a joy because they truly were there to learn!  Thank you Caleb for your help setting up & taking down.

Here is the link to the photos I took: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7uKZoMF_2rWeWZoNkxKV0w1dlk