Author Topic: Thanks to the team at September's 2017 event in Waxhaw, NC.  (Read 413 times)

Offline Shkoobjr

Thanks to the team at September's 2017 event in Waxhaw, NC.
« on: September 17, 2017, 07:41:54 PM »
Even though I did not make rifleman this weekend (Sept. 16-17, 2017), I sure leaned a lot and with practice I feel I will get it soon. 

The saddest part was it had to end.  :-[

I now have the basics now and all the team let me know what to work on. Thanks to all.
I also enjoyed the cool history lesson. 

:snipersmi

Offline Pelon

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Thanks to the team at September's 2017 event in Waxhaw, NC.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 06:00:16 PM »
You did a great job and will look for you at the next one that you can make it too.  I know its hard to get away from work.  Keep practicing and you will get it next time.  Keep in touch!!!

Offline Yankee Doodle

• Shoot Boss
  • North Carolina State Coordinator
Re: Thanks to the team at September's 2017 event in Waxhaw, NC.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 05:13:39 PM »
Look forward to seeing you at a future event!
Young Members Committee -National Society,  Sons of the American Revolution

Interested in the SAR?  Shoot me a PM and I'll help you on the path to Being Revolutionary!

“Nil desperandum, -- Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it.”
― Samuel Adams

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"  ~Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775 at St. John's Parish Church, Richmond, VA

First Rifleman: Ramseur- 26 June 2012
Requal/Orange Hat:  Charlotte - 19 April 2015
Red Hat: 27 April 2017
Shoot Boss: 10 February 2018
KD Qualified:  Ramseur -  30 December 2018