News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus,Wi. AAR Sept 16 2017

Started by Reckless Rick, September 17, 2017, 03:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reckless Rick

Great event and great facility. Thanks to the Daniel Boone Conservation  League  for hosting our Appleseed events.

Seventeen  shooters attended and improved their marksmanship skills and learned about their heritage.

Everyone was attentive and eager to improve their skills even in harsh 80 degree  heat.

Congratulations to Kevin and his persistence scoring a solid 230 on the first AQT and accepting the orange hat.

We look forward to seeing everyone at a future Appleseed's, Feel free to post and comment.
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Reckless Rick

Way to go Kevin!!!

Reckless Rick

Group shot and shaded History Break

JoeZ

This shoot was also another Appleseed Precision clinic. Lots of centerfire was headed downrange. Lots of fun.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Cannoneer

Many thanks to Rick and Joe, and his sons!  Great instruction and storytelling!  It was an honor to be a demonstration aid and I look forward to joining the team!

Reckless Rick

Once again God has blessed me with the time and tools needed to share our great country's heritage with others.  I have spent many hours sharing fellowship at Appleseed and who better to share that experience with than my father, Dad I love you always, What a great example you are at 81!

martin

Great job guys! Another excellant event at Hubertus!!!!!!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson