Author Topic: Texas Ladyseed Article  (Read 987 times)

Offline PaleRider

• Shoot Boss
Texas Ladyseed Article
« on: September 17, 2017, 01:28:25 PM »
One of our participants did a write-up for A Girl and A Gun on our Ladyseed we had 8-9 September. Great write up! Thanks, Sandra!

https://www.agirlandagun.org/creating-nation-riflewomen/?utm_source=TTT&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TTT
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Offline Two Wolves

• AppleCore
  • Fredericksburg 04/19/10
Re: Texas Ladyseed Article
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 04:13:29 PM »
Nice write up!   :)
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Offline hogfamily

• RWVA Instructor
  • Anchorage Suburbanites & part time Willowbillies.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 04:36:30 PM »
HUZZAH!
Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners.

“Move that fat ass Henry!”
“Don’t swing your balls or you’ll swamp the boat!"

Offline Mrs. Smith

• RWVA Instructor
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 08:53:14 PM »
I thought she did a great job,  too! And generous with her praise of the program.  I sure hope I get to work with those ladies again!  They were such a great bunch  O0
"An armed society is a polite society." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  - Jeff Cooper

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Offline AF5US

• Shoot Boss
  • Rifleman: April 2016; Requalified: June 2017
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 10:56:03 AM »
Great write-up.

Thank you to everyone that worked the event - you all put a lot of effort into it, and it clearly paid off

O0 O0 O0

Offline scuzzy

• Senior Instructor
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 11:33:59 AM »
Cool. Added to our 'News' page on the website.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein.

They've got us surrounded, the poor bastards. - Chesty Puller.

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther