News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marion Planning Thread 9/23 & 24, 2017

Started by Corvette, September 14, 2017, 08:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Planning thread for shoot at Marion Sept 23&24.

We have 11 shooters with more to come I hope. Could use more help at this event. It's a great range and we could use some more instructors.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

I'll be there with bells on. Let me know if I need anything extra. I presume the clubhouse will be available?
I can do 1st strike, and DOMs. Let me know what poi you'd like me to tackle.
Dom

Cadence

I have been watching pre-regs and instructor sign-up with the intention of signing-up unless there is a dire need for the Liberty Center Ladyseed. Right now only 4 pre-regs for the Ladyseed. I will see Charley at the Maumee Valley Gun Show this weekend and see what can be worked out. The only thing is I would need to leave early on Saturday to attend a family commitment. Will keep you posted.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Corvette

Sounds like a plan. Yes club house will be available as usual. Normal Marion shoot.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS,

We have a shoot this weekend in Marion Ohio.  With 11-15 shooters expected, we could use an extra set of eyes or two at the shoot. We have three of us so far but another instructor or two would be a help. Just as a reminder, Marion goes out to 400 yds and we will be using all of it this weekend, especially on Sunday. Come join us at one of Ohio's great ranges.

Corvette