News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

looking for Shoot Boss for Evansville, IN September 30-Oct 1

Started by Janir, September 13, 2017, 03:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janir

I'm looking for a Shoot Boss if anyone can help for Evansville, IN September 30-October 1, 2017. It's a sold out shoot (15) and there are two Orange hats for help. Just need a Shoot Boss to run it.

If anyone can help, please let me know, it help keep my mental stress level down. I can't cover it myself as I'm already at LaPorte this coming weekend, and have marriage maintenance plans with the wife Sept 30-Oct 1st weekend.

Thanks!

-Janir
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir