News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Camp Perry Pop-Up Shoot Nov. 11

Started by Cadence, September 13, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadence

http://www.friendsofcampperry.org/events.html

I am putting in a plug for this event coming up to help celebrate Veterans' Day. Shot this event a couple of years ago and had a great time. Basically 40 target exposures ranging from 50 yds to 300 yds with several exposures having multiple targets. You can shoot as many relays as you want as long as your wallet doesn't run out.  >:D

Last year they ran an event at an adjacent range shooting at 100 yds on their electronic targets. If you plan on doing both, I would suggest shooting the pop-up shoot first and then trying the 100 yd electronic target shoot. I did the opposite last year and they closed the pop-up shoot before I could get there.  :'(

There are also videos of previous pop-up shoots on youtube if you want to get familiar on how they work.

Hope to see some 'seeders on the line!  O0
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams