News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

You want Freedom? Liberty?…

Started by Josey Wales, June 18, 2022, 01:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

scuzzy

Oh boy talk about a rabbit hole. And unfortunately it's all true. I only listened to the first few minutes. I'll listen to the rest this evening.

As somebody that studied that topic back in the 90s I do know that it's true. I used to hang around with paralegals back when I lived in San Antonio. I've went before courts 3 times without a lawyer by filing a brief with the court clerk myself - one divorce and two probates. And the probates were without a will. Complicated. It just takes a bit of time and effort to study the law.

I've taken paralegal courses. I almost gave up I.T. a few years back about 15 years ago but decided I was too old to change  course. And by the way - most lawyers know jack. The paralegals do most of the heavy lifting. And we're supposed to have 'Council' not Attorneys. Like I said - rabbit hole.

I could go on and on and on about this subject.

This is worth a listen. More so than reading the current 'news' which most is BS.

TINVOWOOT.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Josey Wales

Scuzzy,
Just as we educate on the history of April 19th, 1775, knowledge is power. Without the truth and or the meaning of what encompasses thy truth we are just destined to be slaves..
As we have said from the beginning get off the couch and away from the boob tube and educate yourself on your rights. No one will deliver to you the truth. Only lies, deceit and manipulation are in abundance. An educated populace is the best way to ensure protection for the republic.
Never Surrender
Strength & Honor
Josey Wales
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..