News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2017 Field shoot schedule

Started by hawkeye, December 13, 2015, 10:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

This list of field shoots is subject to change all changes will be in red. I will post needed Items for each shoot one month prior to the shoot ,needed items are usually rifle ammo ,pistol, ammo for pistol, holster, and hearing protection.  The field shoots will include shotgun and pistol targets that are a challenge and shooting positions that will get the shooter out of their comfort zone. ( prone). I will also start Emailing the notices out so send me your email address and I'll put you on the list. Steve

January 14th (Korean War Sniper Shoot)   
February 11th  Bring your sweethearthttp://appleseedinfo.org/smf/Smileys/newsmileys/smiley.gif
March 18th
April 15th
May13th
September 9th
October 14th Pumpkin shoot
November 11th
Hope to see you there!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

beseventeen

hawkeye

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

hawkeye

Almost time for the September field shoot on the 9th. I will post shortly more info.