News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hurricane help

Started by TxRebel, August 29, 2017, 08:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TxRebel

Is there anyone on here in need of help due to the hurricane?  We can coordinate help and supplies please let us know!!!! :F
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

TOMINCT

Thoughts and prayers to all in Texas and Louisiana, let us know where and how we can help.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

TxRebel

Looks like DrRichP posted up a link for donations and resources.  However if anyone wants to request internal help please don't be shy and post up.  You can always PM me if you want some privacy.  were here to take care of eachother
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

DrRichP

Quote from: TxRebel on September 01, 2017, 04:06:11 PMHowever if anyone wants to request internal help please don't be shy and post up.  You can always PM me if you want some privacy.  Were here to take care of each other.
O0  :F
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

scuzzy

Quote from: TxRebel on August 29, 2017, 08:32:00 PM
Is there anyone on here in need of help due to the hurricane?  We can coordinate help and supplies please let us know!!!! :F

Thanks brother.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Thanks brother.

I've reached out to most all that I can recall in SE Texas - it seems the SE Texas Appleseed cadre and alumni are all above water.

Very thankful for that.
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.