News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Isaac Davis Range, Tallahassee, Florida 19 Aug 2017

Started by Engineer shooting, August 21, 2017, 08:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

We hosted members of the local Well Armed Women group. The shoot was good and hot and progress was made.

There were are as usual at the Isaac Davis an Instructor per student, I can't say enough good things about them.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

Good  shoot,  great students  who worked very hard in the  hot weather.  Come on back when it cools down.  Lucky  Lori

gunjunkie

It was, as previously mentioned an extremely hot weekend, we were however blessed with cloud cover for half the day. It was a real honor to instruct such a dedicated group of patriots. All shooters showed marked improvement in their rifle skills and had this been a two day event I think a couple of rifleman patches would have been earned.
I am saddened to hear of Joseph Buhlers passing, his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet