News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

new in SC

Started by petertschantz, February 10, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petertschantz

I am attending my first AS this weekend in Charlotte, looking forward to getting involved with the program.

Also, I'm interested in starting to shoot Service Rifle, so if anyone here is interested in taking a newb under their wing, please let me know!

thanks,

Pete
(Clover, SC - York County)
"Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands."" - Col. Jeff Cooper

"Nothing is more precious than freedom and independence." - Harold G. Moore

DEH

We will have some shoots on the schedule soon in Gaston, SC so keep looking.

I know it is a drive, but Mid Carolina Rifle Club (the host range) does NRA service rifle once a month.
If you contact the match directer (Clay Marshall) he can probably arrange some coaching during and maybe after the matches as well.

http://www.midcarolinarifleclub.com/index.php/the-disciplines/nra-high-power-rifle
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

petertschantz

"Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands."" - Col. Jeff Cooper

"Nothing is more precious than freedom and independence." - Harold G. Moore