News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help needed! Need to man a table at the Fort Worth Gun Show Feb 14-15

Started by bigiceman, January 07, 2009, 11:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigiceman

Just got off the phone with the promoters of the Fort Worth Gun Show. Turns out they used to be neighbors and our kids played together about 16-17 years ago. They are giving us a table for our use at the February show. I will work with them to get tables at all the shows they do in TexasThe only problem now is I have work that weekend. I need some DFW area Appleseeders to step up and volunteer to man this table for us over those two days. Come to Fort Worth, get in the gun show free and talk about Project Appleseed with a whole bunch of people who are already interested in guns. I will try to work to coordinate the effort, but don't think I can be there at all.  Who is first? No Appleseed shoots that weekend anywhere so people can come in from all over if they like. Take the setup shift and then have lunch in town with the Mrs.. Show hours are 9-5 Sat., 10-5 Sun.

I hope to make this something where we can have a table at every one of their shows from now on, but that is yet to be seen.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. - unknown
The road to tyranny is paved with apathy - Me

Revolutionary War Veterans Association Shooter.  Classification: Cook 

WE ARE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

bigiceman

TapRackBang has agreed to take Saturday the 14th, who wants Sunday? For that matter, who wants to help keep TRB company on Saturday?
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. - unknown
The road to tyranny is paved with apathy - Me

Revolutionary War Veterans Association Shooter.  Classification: Cook 

WE ARE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE