News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mt. Pleasant, MI August 12-13, 2017 AAR

Started by Superheat, August 15, 2017, 10:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superheat

Another wonderful Appleseed event!  This was my first time at Isabella county sportsman's club and I can't wait to go back.  The range is perfect for hosting an Appleseed.  50 yds deep with nice grass.  We were spoiled.   The members were VERY accommodating.  I didn't even mention that we were able to shoot 300 yds. 

We had a small group but we had a lot of fun.  Buggie Bob (or is it Buggy) cleaned the Sunday morning red coat and came so close to getting a rifleman patch.  Wobbly Bob had some awesome groups also,  keep going Sir you will get there.  John Deere was shooting well also.  It seemed every AQT was close.   Indiana Jones made Rifleman Saturday afternoon, Huzzah!  I hope I'm there when you clean it. 

Thank you for having me.

Superheat

D.O.M.

It was a wonderful and memorable weekend. Thanks for letting me shoot so much, Pete. What a great group of Americans with whom to spend a weekend.
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

The shooters are so focused on Stage 1 that they did not notice just how "epic" the Shoot Boss is!  ^-^

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

"Indiana Jones" scores Rifleman on Saturday!

I'm very proud of you, young man.

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

A big Thank You to the Isabella County Sportsmans Club for hosting Project Appleseed!   :bow: :bow: ^:)^ ^:)^

http://isabellacountysportsmansclub.com/

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Texas T

Way to go, Fly-Boy. Thanks for all of the work that it takes to reach this level.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Indiana Jones

I wanted to say thanks again to Superheat, Fly-Boy, and D.O.M for running a good event. Every thing was safe and no questions were left in my mind as to why something was done the way it was. It was a full weekend and a real joy to be there

D.O.M.

It was a pleasure to have you on the line! Btw, what event are you attending next ;)

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73