News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Howdy California

Started by scuzzy, July 18, 2017, 05:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Just had Camljr and his lovely wife drop by to say howdy.

They were on their way to San Antonio and took a pretty good detour to drop by. Good guy - thanks for coming by.

Here's two pics.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Camljr

It was nice to put a face to the name, seeing Kirby and Sharna was a good detour.

I wish we could have stayed longer but we had a lot of territory to cover on our vacation to Texas.

I wanted to see what a free state looked like... it looks good to me!!

Cam
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt