News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bonfield IL July 15-16 2017

Started by Chewie, July 18, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewie

Hey all,

So this past weekend we had 9 shooters 5 repeats and 4 brand new to AS. Thank you to ISRA for hosting us and building a beautiful shade cover for the firing line. We had great weather didn't get too hot no rain and sun was friendly. We had 1 re-qualify almost every time he shot an AQT consistent 230-240s very nice to see. The other shooters if we had a 3 day event would have also gotten their Rifleman patches I'm sure of it. Of the 9 shooters we had 6 youngsters on the line another awesome sight to see and some very good scores from them as well 130s-190s-. Every one improved immensely. Scattershot did some good history strikes and DOM as well as a great job calling the line. It was just another weekend reminding me why I love doing Appleseed. Looking forward to the next one.  :F

'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army