News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bunnell, FL July 29, 2017 - One Day Event

Started by B.C., July 30, 2017, 11:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Two students + eight instructors = good times for all! At this one day event we plowed through the course like champs and our students soaked it up eagerly. As we heard the fascinating story of April 19th throughout the day it made more than a few of us think back at what it would have been like for the colonists and could we as modern Americans be that bold and persistent? The weather was the typical Florida heat and sun with an unexpected violent heavy thunderstorm burst right after the final red coat rounds were loosed. Providence must have stepped in and stilled the weather right until that 13th round was send down range. We all safely took cover in a nearby storage container for the benediction. Congratulations to Florida's newest rifleman! He drove all the way up from Tampa to join us for the day. It was an absolute pleasure to present him with that coveted patch of persistence, he shot score on the very last AQT of the day - well done sir! Also thanks to Flagler gun club for allowing us to use their great facility and also a very special thanks to all my fellow instructors. It's always a pleasure to be among the finest individuals in the land! When can we do it again?         
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

gunjunkie

Looks like a sea of red. I know everyone had a great time, wish we could have been there to join you. Maybe we can make the next one. 
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

Cable___Guy

Great Job B.C.
New shoot boss host his 1st 2 shoots at two new ranges. That's gotta be a record.

Which I could have been there.  :snipersmi
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

B.C.

Quote from: Cable___Guy on July 31, 2017, 07:48:14 PM
Great Job B.C.
New shoot boss host his 1st 2 shoots at two new ranges. That's gotta be a record.

Which I could have been there.  :snipersmi

You were missed my friend! Bunell is not a new range, we have been established there for some time now, thank Flawyer for that. It's such a great facility I'm going to become a member sooner than later  :)
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"