News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Veteran discount for event?

Started by Flexmoney, March 08, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flexmoney

I've done a search and then dug around for quite a bit.  No luck.  Maybe my fellow Buckeyes can help me out...

I'm looking to sign up for an event.  I am a Veteran (Desert Storm)...not active duty, not retired.  Does the Military discount ($20 vs $60) apply to me? 

Corvette

Flexmoney,

Unfortunately, our Military and LEO discount is for active members only.  But, if you sign up for one of the four Patriots Weekend shoots (April 21 & 22) we are offering a discount to all shooters.  Either way, I sure hope that you join us at an Ohio shoot this year.

Corvette, Ohio State Coord.

Quote from: Flexmoney on March 08, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
I've done a search and then dug around for quite a bit.  No luck.  Maybe my fellow Buckeyes can help me out...

I'm looking to sign up for an event.  I am a Veteran (Desert Storm)...not active duty, not retired.  Does the Military discount ($20 vs $60) apply to me?
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Flexmoney