News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Does anyone know if any Forces in Israel are still using the M1 or M2 Carbine?

Started by TomM1Thumb, June 21, 2017, 11:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM1Thumb

Does anyone know if any Forces in Israel are still using the M1 or M2 Carbine? If so what Brand ammo are they using? Does IMI make ammo for the M1 or M2 Carbine.

Just wondering.  If You have got this Far what brand of Ammo do You in Your Carbine, Please Brass cased only.

Thank You
Tom
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

hawkeye

Not used in the military any more but a favorite of school teachers and the like. IMI made ammo for the carbine the same load as USGI, I have some brass from them. Most any 110 grain ammo should work, I only shoot reloads that are a little under loaded just to save wear and tear on the rifle. I never had a problem with it. I reload mainly Lake city 1968 and 1969 brass that I've had for years and always load with 110grain bullets. 
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student