News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi, WI June 17-18, 2017

Started by Kholin, June 20, 2017, 12:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kholin

:F What a wonderful weekend!

10 shooters joined us at Winnequah Gun Club to practice marksmanship and remember the sacrifices that formed our nation!

Great job to all who were there.  Remember - Riflemen Persist! 

Congrats to Noel and Jacob - Father and Son both scored Rifleman on Fathers Day (Jacob during our final AQT - Rapid Fire!)  :snipersmi

Thanks to Winnequah for hosting us, and to Grandpa Campbell, Trisha, and Coly for the excellent instruction and passion brought to the event!  ..:..

:pics: - More pictures to come

---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken

Trisha

Had a great time! Lots of learning and improvement from everyone. Keep it up and I hope you all make it back to another.

Grandpa Campbell telling 2nd strike

Noel cleared the red coat!

Trisha

Caroline and John

Hanging out with one of my best friends!

Trisha

Spending a weekend with my daughter