News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help a Brother Instructor

Started by scuzzy, December 23, 2016, 02:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Mike Daniels, Mellow Yellow, is having some health problems and can use some assistance.

He's been helping keep Colorado going the last few years. Let's now help him.

There's a gofundme page setup with the details. About to go kick in a few bucks myself.

https://www.gofundme.com/mike-daniels-medical-support-fund
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Erebus

Thank you, Scuzzy.

Mike is my dad.  If you want/need to contact me, email is best, but phonecalls and texts are OK too.

john.m.daniels@comcast.net

303-847-2129

Erebus

Wow!  Thank you guys, so much!  The outpouring of support and generosity is overwhelming.  Your help is going to make a hard time a lot less stressful for us, and I cannot possibly thank you enough.

scuzzy

Bump.

Mike contacted me yesterday. Bills are higher than expected - as you can well imagine.

Just kicked in a few more bucks myself and hope you guys can do so also. Even just a few bucks helps.

PHenry

I'll donate again today.  O0

Done
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

stoneknives

Jesus told us to help the sick, Consider it done Scuzzy.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Nashville Stage

Bump & a donation for a fellow Appleseeder!

:F
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

scuzzy

Just kicked in a few more bucks myself. I'll be sending out a PM to all tomorrow asking for more help. Mike is hanging in there but man you know how the bills can pile up.

Gugisman

The right to freedom is the gift of God Almighty....The rights of the Colonists as Christians may be best understood by reading, and carefully studying the institutes of the great Lawgiver and head of the Christian Church: which are to be found clearly written and promuligated in the New Testament.
― Samuel Adams

DrJohn

We have only Divine Intelligence and each other. Glad to help. Thank you, Scuzzy, for getting the word out.

DrJohn
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Ramblin' Wreck

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Maximum Ordinate

Checking in... and a bump for the thread.   :)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Janir

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

dart67eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

TxRebel

thanks for sending me a PM about this Scuzzy.  sent a few bucks.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

Pelon

Wagon

Thoughts and prayers to Mike and family.   I have walked this path with one of my dearest,  I can share your feeling.    Keep up with the fighter spirit and take it one step at a time. 

Get well soon, Mike!    Hope to see you on the forum again soon.

John

Charles McKinley

With a pic like that how can you resist?

Prayers and a donation sent. 

See you on the line soon.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Leadslinger66

John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Gator1776

Done on donation..let us not forget the power of prayer, we can donate that everyday.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

PHenry

Quotelet us not forget the power of prayer, we can donate that everyday.
amen to that.

I am humbled to see people who have been here so long and are still serving our mission.  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

SavageShootr

Bump. I think he still needs our help
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

scuzzy

Charles McKinley

If you look closely at the pic from yesterday he is wearing one of the gray Appleseed shirts.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

scuzzy

Quote from: Charles McKinley on June 19, 2017, 10:00:51 PM
If you look closely at the pic from yesterday he is wearing one of the gray Appleseed shirts.

I'd noticed that. Man - those were from way back. Got a stack on them in my closet and still wear them.

Anyhow all y'all - even say $5 or $10 bucks to Mike helps. Even if it's not much it still says I care and I'm thinking of you. And yeah - I know times are tough.

https://www.gofundme.com/mike-daniels-medical-support-fund