News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Huzzah! Charley is a shoot boss

Started by Superheat, June 16, 2017, 09:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superheat

Michigan,

Let's all congratulate Charley on earning her 'green' hat.  We in Michigan have gladly adopted Charley. It has been a joy to spend time with her and her family. Ohio is truly fortunate to have them. .
Congratulations! 

Don't forget to border raid.

cwcdl79

HUZZAH!!! congratulations Charley! well earned and deserved.

Texas T

Well done, well deserved. Lots of work to reach this level, and you did it!!   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

D.O.M.

Nice going, Charley! Looking Good!
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

DrRichP

DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Snipette

Fantastic!  So excited for you!!! 
"You can only possess what you experience... Truth to be understood, must be lived"  -- Charlie Peacock

"My gear bag has more compartments than ANY purse!" - 3.dogs

Graywolf

Well done, Charley!!  Congrats on the "Green" hat.  Well done!!   ^:)^

Graywolf
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

Birdman

Awesome! Hope to see you again soon. Conneaut D-Day maybe? You all are welcome to stay at my place.

Birdman

Awesome! Hope to see you again soon. Conneaut D-Day maybe? You all are welcome to stay at my place.
This congrat post originated in Guam, USA😀

EddieB

Congratulations!  I had the pleasure of working with you in Alabama and I know you will be a great Shoot Boss!

Guntuckian

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Click

Congratulations Charley. Keep up the good work, well done. ^:)^