News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alliance, NE AS June 10-11

Started by Pine Ridge Puma, June 13, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pine Ridge Puma

Well, another good weekend with American citizens interested in Revolutionary War history and putting a bunch of ammo down range, improving their expertise with long rifles!!  We were really happy to have a father/son duo from Salina, KS join us and feel pretty sure they enjoyed rubbing elbows with their neighbors to the north.  And, we were pleased to have locals from Alliance back again and the two daughters even got ole Dad to shoot with us this year, and he proved his ability to hit the target by scoring high on the AQT and earning a Rifleman badge.  Both of his daughters are very good with a rifle, and one requaled showing that her skills are still present!  We had good weather and it was a lot nicer than last year when it was over 100 degrees on Saturday!  Thanks to my fellow instructors Joe, Eric, and Mike for making the trip to the Alliance Rifle Club range, and we thank them for the use of their facility.  A special thank you to Doc Joe for mothering us and I think he should probably start a catering service as a sideline!!!!!!!!!
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

messer9696

The ladies and I had a great time! Thank you to all the instructors for helping us. Hope to catch you yet this fall in Mitchell, NE. Now if we could only get a KD shoot in Alliance..... :)
It is the rifleman, not the rifle, which defines accuracy.